When I was a little girl St. Patrick’s day was all about wearing green – pinching those who didn’t and having corn beef and cabbage for dinner… Nostalgia!
The annual Salt Lake City St. Patarick’s Day parade
Satruday, March 14, 10 am. A family event and after the parade you can take the family to a party, on the campus of Holy Trinity Catherdral, one block north of the parade route, on 300 west.
Free Event – More…
If your type of celebration is green beer with friends, try one of these salt Lake areas Irish themed Pubs.
- Piper Down, an Olde World Pub, 1492 S. State St., 801-468-1492
- Murphy’s Bar and Grill, 160 S. Main St., 801-359-7271.
- Green Street, 602 E. 500 S., 801-532-4200.
- Leprechaun Inn, 4700 S. 900 E., 801-268-3294.
- MacCool’s Public House, 400 South Foothill Blvd, #166, 801-582-3111, additional locations in Layton and Ogden.
Like a great party – Get lucky 2015 at The Great Saltair is for you
Invoke the spirit of luck by donning the greenest and goldest costume you can dream of! Come prosper at the Great Saltair on March 14. The Get Lucky event at The Great Saltair features Dada Life.
Saturday, March 14, 7 p.m.- 2 a.m.
For ages 18 and older