Utah has some wonderful 4th of July celebrations planned. One of the best is put on by Sandy city. All kinds of things to do and see so much fun. Below are just a few of the things you can expect on the 4th of July.
Sandy’s 4th of July Celebration to feature live music alongside fireworks.
- Opening at 10 a.m. with the Youth Arts Festival, rides, games and a variety of food. The Community Entertainment
- Stage opens at 11 a.m. and is packed throughout the day with entertainment.
- The traditional 4th of July parade will begin at 6 p.m.
- Following the parade the evening concert begins.
- Fireworks start at 10 p.m. with music simulcast
This is one of the biggest celebrations in the Salt Lake Valley
South Towne Promenade located between Sandy City Hall and the South Towne Center at 10000 South and 170 west.
We skied at 4 resorts in 4 days – Snowbird, Canyons, Park City and Solitude. This was a family trip with our 2 teenage boys taken before the oldest goes of to Ohio State this fall. We loved coming back from skiing and sitting in the hot tub. The condo was great, very comfortable. Would come back here again. Thanks for everything.- Price Family - Cincinnati, Ohio