Something that is a lot of fun and done with frequency here in Utah is sledding. As a youngster going over to the local elementary school (that had a huge hill) was quite a treat, we would take our plastic trash bags (ouch when you hit a bump) or sleds and climb up the hill plop on the vehicle of choice and down, we would go, screaming and giggling.
This is one thing any family can take advantage of and really enjoy without putting out a lot of money. The plastic sleds are quite inexpensive and going sledding with the family will make memories that will last a lifetime.
Here is a list of places to go right here in Salt Lake County
Salt Lake County
- Flat Iron Mesa Park in Sandy City – 10000 Centennial Pkwy Sandy, Utah 84070
- Mountain Dell Golf Course at Parley’s Canyon Salt Lake City, UT – I-80 Exit 134 Parley’s Canyon
- West ridge Golf in West Valley City – 5055 South Westridge Blvd. West Valley City, UT 84118
- Sugarhouse Park in Salt Lake City – There are two entrances to the park off of 2100 south, one on 1400 east and the other on 1500 east.
- Murray Park in Murray – 296 East Murray Park Avenue, Murray, UT 84107
Enjoy our beautiful winters here and remember when visiting Utah come and stay with us at WFSA!
Sledding at Park City
As a last minute booking Gayleen was extremely helpful and professional. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay and we look forward to using WFSA in the near future. Thanks Again.- James Vesper and Family - Sydney, Australia