Spring is around the corner – but before it hits we still have a lot of fun things to do …
March is a great month for skiing – and hanging out at the venues below.
Enjoy free live concerts Saturdays and select Fridays at 3 p.m. at The Canyons Resort Village
- Saturday, March 7: Ryan Hiller
- Saturday, March 14: Tribal Theory
- Friday, March 20: Keller Williams
- Saturday, March 21: Nahko and Medicine for the People
- Saturday, March 28: The Motet
Kingsbury Hall brings one touring show to their stage this month, Odyssey Dance company, U of U Youth Theatre and more.
- Odyssey Dance Theatre Presents "Shut Up and Dance – Carmen" – Thursday-Saturday, March 5-7, check website for times ($20-$40)
- "Mama Mia" – Friday-Sunday, March 13-15, check website for times ($35-$65)
- "American Tall Tales – U of U Youth Theatre" – Friday-Saturday, March 20-21, check website for times ($5-$10)
- "Margaret Atwood – Tanner Lecture on Human Values" – Wednesday, March 25, 7 p.m. Free event, ticket required.
View the University of Utah Performing Arts calendar, including Kingsbury Hall, Libby Gardner Hall, Babcock Theatre, Studio 115 and Marriott Center for Dance
Fantastic snow, comfy accommodations. We enjoyed the spa and fireplace so much – perfect after a long day of skiing.- The Thompson Family - North Carolina