Spring is around the corner – but before it hits we still have a lot of fun things to do …
March is a great month for skiing – and hanging out at the venues below.
Enjoy free live concerts Saturdays and select Fridays at 3 p.m. at The Canyons Resort Village
- Saturday, March 7: Ryan Hiller
- Saturday, March 14: Tribal Theory
- Friday, March 20: Keller Williams
- Saturday, March 21: Nahko and Medicine for the People
- Saturday, March 28: The Motet
Kingsbury Hall brings one touring show to their stage this month, Odyssey Dance company, U of U Youth Theatre and more.
- Odyssey Dance Theatre Presents "Shut Up and Dance – Carmen" – Thursday-Saturday, March 5-7, check website for times ($20-$40)
- "Mama Mia" – Friday-Sunday, March 13-15, check website for times ($35-$65)
- "American Tall Tales – U of U Youth Theatre" – Friday-Saturday, March 20-21, check website for times ($5-$10)
- "Margaret Atwood – Tanner Lecture on Human Values" – Wednesday, March 25, 7 p.m. Free event, ticket required.
View the University of Utah Performing Arts calendar, including Kingsbury Hall, Libby Gardner Hall, Babcock Theatre, Studio 115 and Marriott Center for Dance
As a last minute booking Gayleen was extremely helpful and professional. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay and we look forward to using WFSA in the near future. Thanks Again.- James Vesper and Family - Sydney, Australia