Utah has some wonderful 4th of July celebrations planned. One of the best is put on by Sandy city. All kinds of things to do and see so much fun. Below are just a few of the things you can expect on the 4th of July.
Sandy’s 4th of July Celebration to feature live music alongside fireworks.
- Opening at 10 a.m. with the Youth Arts Festival, rides, games and a variety of food. The Community Entertainment
- Stage opens at 11 a.m. and is packed throughout the day with entertainment.
- The traditional 4th of July parade will begin at 6 p.m.
- Following the parade the evening concert begins.
- Fireworks start at 10 p.m. with music simulcast
This is one of the biggest celebrations in the Salt Lake Valley
South Towne Promenade located between Sandy City Hall and the South Towne Center at 10000 South and 170 west.
Great skiing and close proximity to several resorts. Very nice accommodations, nice to have a garage and large living area – big T.V., and an X-Box! YES!!- Jim Jacobs from North Carolina