As I was flipping through my email today I came across an interesting link to a slide show “20 facts about Utah you probably didn’t know”. I only knew one or two of them.
I think you will find these fascinating…
Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Utah…
- Utah’s Rainbow Bridge is the largest stone ridge in the world measuring 290 feet high and 275 feet across.
- Utah is the 4th happiest state in America… coming in behind Minnesota, Colorado and Hawaii
- Utah has the lowest smoking rate in the nation
- Utah has the highest percentage of charitable giving of any state.
- Utah gave women the right to vote before the federal government did. Women in Utah were granted the right to vote in 1870 – 50 years before the passage of the 19th Amendment
Great skiing and close proximity to several resorts. Very nice accommodations, nice to have a garage and large living area – big T.V., and an X-Box! YES!!- Jim Jacobs from North Carolina