As I was flipping through my email today I came across an interesting link to a slide show “20 facts about Utah you probably didn’t know”. I only knew one or two of them.
I think you will find these fascinating…
Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Utah…
- Utah’s Rainbow Bridge is the largest stone ridge in the world measuring 290 feet high and 275 feet across.
- Utah is the 4th happiest state in America… coming in behind Minnesota, Colorado and Hawaii
- Utah has the lowest smoking rate in the nation
- Utah has the highest percentage of charitable giving of any state.
- Utah gave women the right to vote before the federal government did. Women in Utah were granted the right to vote in 1870 – 50 years before the passage of the 19th Amendment
Wasatch Front Ski Accommodations has provided our family vacations with great places to stay, and always great service. No matter what time of day or night. Their prices are affordable, and the people are very helpful. We come back year after year!!!
Thanks WFSA- Crystal Watts - Utah