As I was flipping through my email today I came across an interesting link to a slide show “20 facts about Utah you probably didn’t know”. I only knew one or two of them.
I think you will find these fascinating…
Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Utah…
- Utah’s Rainbow Bridge is the largest stone ridge in the world measuring 290 feet high and 275 feet across.
- Utah is the 4th happiest state in America… coming in behind Minnesota, Colorado and Hawaii
- Utah has the lowest smoking rate in the nation
- Utah has the highest percentage of charitable giving of any state.
- Utah gave women the right to vote before the federal government did. Women in Utah were granted the right to vote in 1870 – 50 years before the passage of the 19th Amendment
Thank you very much for an enjoyable stay. The condo and hot tub worked very well. The location is very convenient to both The Canyons and grocery stores. Thank again for another great stay at WFSA!- Earl & Claire Winn - Minneapolis